<<<< Chuck Stadler for U.S. Congress MI 10th District 2014 REGISTER TO VOTE EARLY, IT JUST TAKES 5 MINUTES * * * firstname.lastname@example.org Everyone should take responsibility to register to vote as an American, be proud to be an American. Did you know college students, people from the age of 18 to 29 only 18% are register to vote or just vote but they are the ones who need grants & student loans. You would think they would want a say in the government. We need change, we need to support our students. Encourage our students to register to vote. In just 15 weeks there has been over 48,667 people visited the site of interest. People said they would register to vote, we need more people to resister to vote, it was a easier then they thought it would be.
Campaign Donations accepted Chuck Stadler for Congress 4640 Sheridan Rd. Vassar, Michigan 48768-8931
MICHIGAN 10TH DISTRICT INCLUDES Tuscola, Huron, Sanilac, Lapeer, St. Clair, Macomb County. Lots of interesting reading ahead.Resp. Candice Miller in the House of Representatives could not make the right choices about the sequester cuts so for the future college students will have less money available for student loans and grants. Their fight in Washington DC hurts the country as a whole, the U.S economy, Congress are like children in a sandbox bullies, this is bad.
Stop Paul Ryan's Medicare Cuts! Resp. Candice Miller supports Paul Ryan Medicare cuts, they do not support the middle class or the elderly, their only concern are for the rich.
On Tuesday, Paul Ryan rolled out his new budget plan, which would end Medicare as we know it and slash middle class investments.
Paul Ryan’s priorities are all wrong. We can’t let him get away with increasing health care costs for seniors while gutting important investments in our future.
Chuck Stadler wants to Create JOBS JOBS JOBS, ( ( ( Kind of Jobs to be created ) ) ) for Employment
A. Manufacturing jobs made in America
B. High tech jobs made in America.
C. College trained Jobs
D. Construction Jobs-Skilled trained that pay better wages.
E. Raise Min Wage to be a fair wage.
Why is the minium wage set at poverty level, to keep people depended on the government, some governmental programs could reduce people on programs if the minium the wage was set to get people a fair living. Food for thought, lets make change in this country.
Fixing the fiscal Cliff spending portion is a intelligent thing to do but the Senate, the House cannot get along with a plan to set with the President to solve this problem soon.
1. Put money in the hands of the middle Class who purchase 98% of the
products in this country by not raising taxes on wage earners that
make less than $450,000.
4. Tax breaks to create Jobs.
Chuck Stadler wants this nation to get fiscally responsible To give Tax Breaks to encourage Small & Large businesses to hire new employees, and bring back American jobs. We need a new type of tax breaks in our Federal tax codes for businesses, for those who hire American citizens. This would be for New employment & Should be for employment that rewards long term employment. We want a strong & vibrant Middle class, Do not raise taxes on the Middle class. There would be a tax break scale below.
Reward Businesses That Hire Employees - Tax credit for Full Time Employment who work them 36 hours or more a week.
1. $2,000 tax credit for the 1st full year of new employment, a credit for each person hired by that business
2. $1,000 tax credit for each employee, years 2 thur 5 years full time employment for that business
3. $1,500.00 tax credit for each employee 6 or more years full time employment for that business
4. ((((( New 2% Tax Break for Wholesale & Retail Outlet stores that sell at least 50% more of their sales of non food items manufactured in the United States, on Net Sales on non food items of the business.
5. New 5% Tax Break for Restaurants net food Sales & Service Industry businesses on Net Sales of their Income, also businesses that manufacture food products in the United States on net sales, plus Farmers Tax break on farm crops grown in the United States for human or animal consumption, farm beef cattle, pork, poultry and milk dairy raised for human consumption on net Farm Income in the U.S.
6. NEW 5% SMALL BUSINESS TAX CREDIT ON SALES OF $1,000,000 or less NET SALES INCOME This is for businesses that don't qualify for number 4. or 5.
7. NEW 3 TO 5% TAX BREAK ON U.S. BASE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES ON PARTS AND OR PRODUCTS MADE IN AMERICA, ALSO METALS AND MINING, CLOTHING MADE IN THE UNITED STATES.
8. Industry investment 5% tax credit - (Industry Employee Jobs Training Joint Community college Act). This is where industry invests capital into Community Colleges to train future workers in many industries. This is a way to grow American industry for the 21st Century. Many Businesses can send employees or future employees to get multi task training to be more valuable to one or companies or individuals can decide to go on their own. Companies can come to these community colleges and hire people to work for their business, this save on part of the training for their company. >> were still stuck in the 20th Century while the rest of the world goes ahead.
Chuck Stadler says the United States should provide Tax Breaks for the Technologies of today and the future. Today’s technology is being put into place with wind, solar, hybrid gas electric car and the electric Chevy Volts. Along with Bio Fuel, and Natural gas that trucks will be used in the near future. Proto types of the natural gas trucks are now being tested with UPS delivery system. This is the wave of the future and will grow our economy. Michigan is the leader in these technologies and our educational system has to adjust to the future. The state of Michigan & federal government has to put money into the economy for that purpose. GM will be coming out with 23 vehicles next year, this is why I supported the bailout of the auto industry because the manufacturing capabilities these companies. There are Turbine wind generator factories in Michigan that are manufacturing these wind generators giving many people jobs. Republicans like Candice Miller which voted against wind & solar energy criticized President Barack Obama about wind and solar energy are and now trying to take credit for our energy policies. We still need to drill for oil to make our country independent of foreign oil.Creating jobs is the number one thing to do for the families of Michigan’s 10th district and United States of America. Growing this economy, and to help the people of Michigan, we need to make Michigan the number one economy in our great country. 10th District Macomb, Tuscola, St. Clair, Lapeer, Huron, and Sanilac counties. Also Cities & Towns of Sterling Heights, Utica, Port Huron, Mt. Clemens, Harrison Twp. Caro, Richmond, Croswell, Peck, Bad Ax, Sandusky, Marlette, Lexington, Harbor Beach, Vassar Township and many more towns, townships & cities.
We need legislation to Protect Employee Retirement accounts Financially from those Companies that close their doors and go out of Business, plus Businesses that go under financially or are going through reorganization, chapter seven, Chapter eleven, default, new business or mergers.
THE STATE OF MICHIGAN SHOULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR A YOUNG PERSON TO GET A COLLEGE EDUCATION. MICHIGAN SHOULD CHANGE THE LAW SO A YOUNG PERSON CANNOT QUIT HIGH SCHOOL WHEN THEY REACH THE AGE OF 16 YEARS OLD. THIS LOWERS THE CHANCES OF THAT YOUNG PERSON IN GETTING A GOOD PAYING JOB. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE A YOUNG PERSON GETS MORE HELP AT AN EARLIER AGE IN EDUCATION SO THEY DON'T GET SO DISCOURAGED AND QUIT SCHOOL.
Chuck Stadler says Healthcare for Women’s health and wellness Issues Are Very Important To Women and Me. I am very Concern the way this Country is going. My wife Cindy just had a MRI Test, I am hoping everything will be alright, She is my number 1 Love in my world, and every man should take this too heart for the women in their lives. Wife, Mother, Sisters, and Daughters. Sometimes Republicans in Congress ignores women in their healthcare issues, I pay attention because you're what make life great!
It is Time to fix Social Security & Medicare; this is the Life line of seniors & Retirees, when many people struggle to make it in this country. To many times Congress borrowed from Social Security and never paid it back. Now Medicare is one of the few government programs that are successful, without Medicare too many people would be hurting without it. Don't forget Medicaid, this is for the poor children and the disabled Americans, don't let them fall by the wayside, they're very important to their families and me. Were all the children of God. The seniors & retiree were the ones who taught us what we know so they could pass everything on to the next generation. We are a country of immigrants and we learn from each other no matter what ethnic group we come from.
The Detroit News 10th District (Macomb and St. Clair counties) Chuck Stadler, a Vassar Township trustee, nurse and accountant, is the best Choice for Candidate for Congress.
Check out the catagories of ( issues) & ( news ), very good reading go to the top of we page & click on another category.
Contribute to my Campaign to:
4640 Sheridan Rd
Vassar, MI 48768-8931 To Put Michigan & America back to Work. to contibute by Mail.
CARO, STERLING HEIGHTS, PORT HURON, CROSWELL, UTICA, BAD AXE, SANDUSKEY, VASSAR TOWNSHIP, LAPEER, NORTH BRANCH, WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, CASS CITY,
FACEBOOK TWITTER FACEBOOK TWITTER AARP AARP MANUFACTURING BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Free SEO Tools college students, college, students career builders indeed CNN NEWS, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, JOBS
NewsFriday, June 8, 2012 4:16 PM